Man charged with posting explicit photos of ex

-ordered to stay 50ft away

A man, accused of exposing explicit pictures of his ex-girlfriend, was granted bail yesterday but with the condition that he stay 50 feet away from the woman.

Angus Durant, 22, of 245 Section B, Block X, Diamond, denied that he, on March 1, at Georgetown, knowingly and without lawful justification exposed obscene pictures the young woman.

Prosecutor Deniro Jones told the court that Durant, a Banks DIH worker, and the young woman previously shared a relationship.

Upon the request of the prosecutor, Durant was subsequently ordered by Magistrate Ann McLennan to stay 50 feet away from the woman, report to the Criminal Investigation Department, at Police Headquarters, Eve Leary, every Friday, pending the outcome of the trial.

Durant accepted the conditions, bail was set at $70,000 and the case was adjourned until May 13.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

About these comments

The comments section is intended to provide a forum for reasoned and reasonable debate on the newspaper's content and is an extension of the newspaper and what it has become well known for over its history: accuracy, balance and fairness. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments which contain attacks on other users, slander, coarse language and profanity, and gratuitous and incendiary references to race and ethnicity.

Most Read This Week

  1. Overseas-based Guyanese shot and robbed after leaving bank

  2. Escapee told cops accomplice gave him cash to travel to West Bank – Persaud

  3. Thirteen prisoners escape from Lusignan

  4. Joel Ghansham loses $7.5m in burglary

  5. Lusignan 13 escaped via tunnel – Ramjattan

  6. Businessman testifies about runaround to report presidential assassination plot to cops

  7. GPL sues Kwame McCoy for $143,000

  8. Updated: List of escapees today from Lusignan facility


Recommended For You