On Wednesday, staff of Republic Bank (Guyana) Limited visited various charitable organisations and interacted with the differently-abled, the orphaned and the elderly, sharing goodwill and monetary gifts to the tune of one million dollars ($1,000,000), a release from the bank said yesterday.
The following entities were part of this outreach:-
* St. Ann’s Orphanage
* St. John Bosco Orphanage
* Nazareth Home
* Byer’s Senior Citizens Home
* Archers Home
* Gentlewomen’s Home
* Uncle Eddie’s Home for Senior Citizens
* Radio’s Needy Children’s Fund
* Ptolemy Reid Rehabilitation Centre
* Dharm Shala
* St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
* Guyana Red Cross Society
These gifts are part of the Bank’s commitment to the less fortunate, the release added.