Minister of State, Joseph Harmon yesterday said that when Cabinet met on Tuesday it gave its no-objections to contracts to the value of $375,225,580
The contracts are shown below.
- For the procurement of vaccines and syringes for the Ministry of Public Health through single sourcing via the Pan American Health Organisation(PAHO)
2 The construction of a new generator building and installation of fixtures, a diesel generator and electrical cabling and main distribution and control.
Contract awarded to Cummings Electrical Company
- The procurement of associated equipment such as an order picker, industrial dryers, large refrigerators and industrial washing machines for the Ministry of Health.
Contract awarded to Caribbean Medical Supplies and Netcom Computer City for $9,352,500 and $27,405,000 respectively.
- For site development works at the Port Kaituma Hospital Complex in Region 1.
Contract awarded to Alvin Chowramootoo Construction Services
- For the construction of an infectious in-patient- facility at the Port Kaituma Hospital Complex
Contract awarded to N&A Construction Company
- For the construction of an administrative services building at the Port Kaituma Hospital Complex
Contract awarded to Alvin Chowramootoo Construction
- The installation of two engines for the Rickford L II tug for the Demerara Harbour Bridge Corporation.
Contract awarded to Courtney Benn Contracting Services Ltd.
- The supply of high density polyethylene for the National Drainage and Irrigation Authority
Contract awarded to The Hardware Depot
- The construction of Mahdia, Region 8, Community Roads
Contract awarded to SRT Mining and Contracting Services
$19.2m (supply of sand and laterite to a stockpile yard at Mahdia)