Construction worker suffers electrical shock at Sheriff St site

A man who was assisting with works at a construction site on Sheriff Street was yesterday hospitalised as a result of being shocked after coming into contact with electrical wire and falling from the scaffold.

The injured man has been identified as 48-year old Jeoranie Mezquia Gonzalez of Kitty, Georgetown. He is currently a patient at the St. Joseph Mercy Hospital.

Police yesterday said that the incident occurred about 1:10 pm at Lot 12 Sheriff Street Georgetown where businessman Sheriff Ahmad is constructing a medical centre…..

Around the Web