Dozens of protesters today picketed the Ministry of Amerindian Affairs over a court decision against the village council of Isseneru as it relates to a mining claim. The protesters have argued that the court decision exposes the vulnerability of all Amerindian communities to mining and demonstrates the weakness of the Amerindian Act. (Arian Browne photo)
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here