Leader of the Mission team from the United Nations (UN) Office for Disarmament’s Regional Centre for Peace, Disarmament and Development in Latin America and the Caribbean (UNLIREC), Juliet Solomon, today presented the report on a legal study conducted to Minister of Legal Affairs Anil Nandlall. GINA said the document contains a comprehensive assessment of Guyana’s obligations, internationally under treaties and agreement, in relation to firearms, ammunition and explosives.
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here