The Sophia Training Centre yesterday held its 25th graduation ceremony at which 129 youths received certificates for successfully completing training under the Youth Entrepreneurial Skills Training (YEST) programme. In this GINA photo, Minister of Culture, Youth and Sport, Dr. Frank Anthony hands over to prize to overall best graduating student, Anneilia Jacobis.
- FOR tutor/ nanny with computer knowledge and teaching experience
- FOR one experienced, female Accounts Clerk
- ONE receptionist, shift system; one hotel housekeeper, 6 days a week
- GIRLS -clean, sell food and cross buns.
- AVAILABLE at Hick’s Ville Hotel: washer/ presser and hotel attendant.
- Place Your AD Here