The U.S. Embassy partnered with the Ministry of Health to conduct a blood drive at the Embassy on Thursday, June 19, 2014. The National Blood Bank relies on voluntary donations of blood from public-spirited persons to ensure safe blood is available when needed to save a life. United States Government staff donated a total of 31 units of blood, a release from the embassy said.
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here