The U.S Embassy’s Public Affairs Section held its second annual Youth Action Network (YAN) Conference June 21-22, 2014 at the Splashmin’s Fun Park, Soesdyke-Linden Highway. Twenty Guyanese Youth Action Network members participated in competence-building seminars in the areas of personal development and goal setting, leadership styles, and strategies to motivate others, a release from the embassy said. The sessions were facilitated by Soren Griffith and Althea Thomas from the USAID-funded SKYE project, Professional Development Consultant Rawle Dundas, and Allana McCullock, a member of the National Hockey Team.
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here