On Wednesday, the Society Against Sexual Orientation Discrimination (SASOD) hosted a Human Rights Workshop titled “Know Your Rights: Citizens Rights vis-a-viz Police Powers” at Moray House in Georgetown. The workshop was facilitated by Former Commissioner of Police, Winston Felix, M.P. The aim of the workshop was to educate LGBT Guyanese, sex workers, other marginalized groups who frequently interact with police and civil society practitioners who work with these vulnerable groups, on the rights afforded to them as Guyanese citizens vis-a-viz police powers as stipulated under the Police Act and the Guyana Constitution, a release from SASOD said.
- FOR tutor/ nanny with computer knowledge and teaching experience
- FOR one experienced, female Accounts Clerk
- ONE receptionist, shift system; one hotel housekeeper, 6 days a week
- GIRLS -clean, sell food and cross buns.
- AVAILABLE at Hick’s Ville Hotel: washer/ presser and hotel attendant.
- Place Your AD Here