President Donald Ramotar convened another press conference today in which he again defended the $4.5b spending by Finance Minister Dr Ashni Singh which has raised the spectre of an opposition motion of no-confidence which can bring the government down and trigger fresh general elections. This GINA photo shows the President speaking to reporters at State House.
- LOT 4 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park: solid three-bedroom house or 120’x50’ parcel of land
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- Place Your AD Here