Caribbean Airlines (CAL) has extended sympathy to those affected by the hurricanes in the region, which are impacting the airline’s operation causing several flights to be cancelled.
To minimise inconvenience to customers holding confirmed tickets for travel during the period September 05 – October 31, 2017, Caribbean Airlines says it is allowing persons whose travel plans are impacted by the hurricanes to rebook without change fees, subject to the following conditions:
- Waiver of all fees for tickets rebooked in the same cabin, for travel up to October 31, 2017.
- It is mandatory that customers contact Caribbean Airlines BEFORE the scheduled date of travel.
- Full refund of fare paid, for travel up to October 31, 2017. The refund must be requested by September 30, 2017.
- ALL changes MUST be made through Caribbean Airlines Call Centres or at Caribbean Airlines Ticket Offices
These waivers include travel to OR from the following Airports ONLY:
- Miami International, USA
- Orlando International, USA
- Fort Lauderdale International, USA
- V.C. Bird International, Antigua
- Princess Juliana International, St. Maarten
- Lynden Pindling International, Nassau, Bahamas