Deepavali motorcade: A massive crowd gathered last evening along the East Coast seawall to witness the annual Guyana Hindu Dharmic Sabha Deepavali motorcade. Many temples participated in showcasing brightly illuminated floats which featured Hindu gods and goddesses. In photo is the float assembled by the Mon Repos Shri Satya Narayan Mandir. (Arian Browne photo)
- FOR tutor/ nanny with computer knowledge and teaching experience
- FOR one experienced, female Accounts Clerk
- ONE receptionist, shift system; one hotel housekeeper, 6 days a week
- GIRLS -clean, sell food and cross buns.
- AVAILABLE at Hick’s Ville Hotel: washer/ presser and hotel attendant.
- Place Your AD Here