Minister of Legal Affairs and Attorney General Anil Nandlall (right) yesterday handed over two sets of books to Professor Jacob Opadeyi, Vice Chancellor of UG, at the Ministry of Legal Affairs. GINA said that fourteen books, a collection of Guyana Law Reports over the period 1977-2007, and the Volume of the Laws of Guyana as revised up to 2014, along with the index from 1930-2007, were presented. (GINA photo)
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here