Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Law at the University of the West Indies, Dr Arif Bulkan (right) greeting UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon at a conference on April 24th in New York. Bulkan was one of four panellists at the conference on death penalty and discrimination with a particular focus on the impact of marginalized groups. The other members of the panel were Professor Stephen Bright, Dr Usha Ramanathan and Alice Mogwe. The panellists shared national and regional experiences.
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here