The Ministry of Foreign Affairs this afternoon unveiled the names of the persons representing Guyana at today’s talks with Venezuela on the seizing of a ship by Caracas in this country’s waters last Thursday.
The meeting is being held today in Trinidad and Tobago under the aegis of the Foreign Ministers of Guyana and Venezuela.
The team comprises
1. Carolyn Rodrigues-Birkett, MP, Minister of Foreign Affairs
2. Robert Persaud, MP, Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment,
3. Elisabeth Harper, Director General, Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
4. Ambassador Rudolph Collins, Adviser
5. Keith George, Guyana’s Ambassador to Suriname,
6. Audrey Jardine Waddell, Guyana’s Ambassador to UNASUR and
7. Newell Dennison, Deputy Commissioner (Technical), Guyana Geology and Mines Commission.