After crowning two-time CAC gold medalist, Devon Davis as its bodybuilding ambassador in the first leg of ‘The Quest’, Giftland Office Max has embarked on the second leg of the ‘The Quest’ called, ‘Mr. Giftland:’The Scorer’.
In this leg, five promising footballers were selected by the Guyana Football Federation (GFF) to vie for the title and the package that Giftland will be providing for a year.
Stephen King, Kevin Layne, Nathaniel King, Denny Mitchell and Kwadjo Garnett were the ball weavers selected by the GFF.
Whichever footballer acquires the most votes via social media and other options will become Mr. Giftland:’The Scorer’
According to Public Relations Manager of Giftland Officemax, Compton Babb, voting commenced yesterday and will conclude on November 13. It is anticipated to be exciting with their fans and followers ultimately deciding who will win and become the company’s ambassador for Sports and Fitness for one year.
Babb stated that the GFF is fully behind Giftland OfficeMax quest and the developmental dimensions and added that the package is a great fillip for the sport.
The winner will receive: 1. One Year Exclusive Package, which includes:
1. Five (5) 10% OFF Discount Cards to the winner’s closest friends.
2. Monetary assistance for overseas competitions.
3. Branded Attire
4. Academic Assistance (School Needs)
5. Personal Development in addition
The following are the voting options:
1. Giftland Facebook – By clicking “Like” on competitor’s name and photo;
2. BBM messaging – sending competitor’s name to Giftland via PIN #29FDC30B;
3. Call in – Curtis Workout Programme (Channel 9) fans can give name.
4. In Store – Uplift coupons at cashiers, write desired name and place into Promo box.
Being a Giftland OfficeMax ambassador requires the following characteristics:
1. Knowledgeable and Innovative in marketing brands
2. An Excellent Command of the English Language
3. Leadership Skills
5. Relationship Builder
6. Team Player
7. Tech-Adequate (Inclined to the use of social media)
There will be daily updates of the voting on Giftland OfficeMax Facebook account: www.facebook.com/buygy
Ambassadors for Squash, Hockey and Track & Field will also be tabled in a few days.